Thursday, March 29, 2007

Visionary Japanese Anime

The cartoon that put anime on the map, in my opinion, is Robotech. My mom brought me over a box of some of my old stuff. In it were some toys. My favorite of the bunch were the Robotech toys. All had at least one thing broken on them, but still, my son had fun playing with them. I brought one to work with me to fiddle with, give my hands something to do, whiel I'm waiting for a computer to reboot or something.

I wonder if I'm entering my second childhood -- that is, if my first one ever ended.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Doyle said...

LA Blue Girl was pretty naughty in its day...

5:02 AM  
Blogger Gubi said...

The first anime show I saw was Akira. It was hooked and enjoyed many others at the time. Green 5, Akume, Noktura, and other good ones that I cannot recall the names of.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home